What Are The Advantages Of Colorbond Fencing?
Colorbond is tough by nature. It is specifically designed to endure harsh Aussie weather and the fencing provides layers of protection that prevents peeling, chipping, and cracking. Moreover, as it is made from steel it will never rot or be eaten by termites. Also, these fences when installed by professional Colorbond fencing contractors in Perth are perfect for homes that are prone to bushfires as they are essentially fireproof.
Privacy and Security:
When you have Colorbond fence installation Perth there are no vertical openings through which external intruders can gain access to your property thus keeping you and business safe and your privacy intact. There also no footholds or secure hands, thus making these fences act as a security barrier and helps in keeping unwanted intruders out of your property.
Flexibility of Design:
When you are going for Colorbond fencing installation Perth you get to choose from a wide range of design options. It has attractive and crisp lines and the appropriate design can make it look right at home on almost any type of property. The wide range of colors, both classic and contemporary, will enable you to complement the most visible features of your home or that of your business property.
Maintenance is Easy:
When it comes to maintaining your Colorbond fencing Perth the entire process is extremely easy and quick. As a matter of fact, there is hardly any maintenance involved and all that is required to extend its life and preserve its attractiveness is an occasional wipe down with some water. And in places where the fence is constantly exposed to rainfall even washing it regularly is not necessary.
Low Impact on the Environment:
As everyone knows steel is completely recyclable and it for this reason that Colorbond fence installation is an eco-friendly option. It is also produced using a method that produces very little amount of scrap when it is installed and even the scrap that is produced can be recycled without any hassle. Also, since the fence is not susceptible to termites and other harmful pests no toxic chemicals need to be applied to keep them away.
Step By Step Guide To Install Your Colorbond Fencing
Why Choose us for Colorbond Fence Installation in Perth
There are many colorbond fencing contractors in Perth but what makes us better is we put what extra effort is needed to make your fence installed properly. Below are some points that make our colorbond fence installation services in Perth better than what many colorbond fencing contractors provide in Perth.
- CEMENTING POST – We cement posts into the sand base to a depth of 0.9 Meters whereas our competitors will only place posts to a depth of 0.6 Meters.
- 4 CEMENT BAGS PER POST HOLE – We use 4 bags of cement per post hole; however, our competitors use just 1 or 2 cement bags per post hole.
- STRONGER & SECURE WALLS – When cementing posts into a limestone wall our competitors will only place posts to a depth of 0.3 meters whereas we do it to a depth of 0.6 meters. This doesn’t just secure the first block but also the next block below, bonding the 2 layers of limestone together to prevent the collapse of the wall.
- EXTRA STEEL POST FOR EXTRA STRENGTH – Fence that is more than 2.4 meters tall and are in high wind areas, we make them stronger by placing extra steel; posts between each panel. Our competitors might not use steel posts but just cement to less depth.
- BESPOKE COLORBOND GATES – All our colorbond gates are personalized in a warehouse using a fully welded powder coated steel frame with top quality materials. Many of our competitors will use flimsy D.I.Y. on site constructed gates which will warp, twist and sag over time.
- STRONG AND STABLE FENCE – To ensure the fence in strong and stable, we let the colorbond posts cement overnight and then change the sheets the next day. This ensures that the posts will not be disturbed by the winds during the settling process and keeps the fence straight and secure. Some of our competitors will place the posts & sheets on the same day which can result in an unstable and weak fence.
Above steps that we follow will ensure that your fence is installed properly to last longer and stronger.
Cost of Installing Colorbond Fencing
The cost of installing Colorbond fencing per meter in Perth varies from one service provider to the other.
However, depending on the size and complexity of the job, on average the Colorbond fence installation cost is somewhere around the $75/m mark. Usually, installers charge anywhere around $68/m to $80/m.
Contact Us Today For Colorbond Fence Installation Perth
We fully acknowledge the fact that the cost and quality of the fencing service provider play a huge role when you decide to for the actual service. However, we at The Fence King can assure you that we are indeed the best Colorbond fence installation Perth service provider, and over a period of 10 years, we served countless satisfied clients. Our experts are some of the most skilled and experienced in their art and they make sure that no compromise is made when it comes to quality.
So, think no more!! If you have already decided on a Colorbond fence installation Perth, give us a call now and we will be happy to answer all your questions!!